ADVANCE DATA HANDLING CONCEPTS

It is a topic on Chapter 8 in the book Programming logic and Design, Comprehensive, 8th edition by Joyce Farrel.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shiela
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-28

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:00 pm

camillee wrote:
Shiela wrote:
chelsey wrote:
How did we know or what is an indicator if the variabe needed is an array or elements?

Its a bit confusing but an array is a data structure that sorts or handle data
yeah shiela dont be confused you got it right!
thanks camillee indicator is really confusing but think we should be more focus on the flow for us to understand the needs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiela
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-08-28

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:02 pm

VOVOFRIEND wrote:
ahnmaria wrote:
What is better to do first, algorithm or flowchart?
For me, its better to make a flowchart first. because it will help you to know what will be the "flow" of your program.Very Happy  
yeah witty idea haha but actually the algorithm is a part of the flowchart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jennyy
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-10-15

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 pm

chelsey wrote:
How did we know or what is an indicator if the variabe needed is an array or elements?
elements are the data you will place on the array
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jennyy
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-10-15

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:57 pm

Shiela wrote:
camillee wrote:
Shiela wrote:
chelsey wrote:
How did we know or what is an indicator if the variabe needed is an array or elements?

Its a bit confusing but an array is a data structure that sorts or handle data
yeah shiela dont be confused you got it right!
thanks camillee indicator is really confusing but think we should be more focus on the flow for us to understand the needs
yeah its confusing especially on the flowchart haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnrobert
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-10-16

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:36 am

Anna wrote:
ahnmaria wrote:
Do you know, what are the sorting algorithm categories?


There are many categories in sorting data and here are some:

1.Comparable elements
2.Bubble sort
3.Selection sort
4. Insertion sort
5. Shellsort
6. Heap sort
7. Merge Sort
8. Quick sort
9. Selection Problem
10.Decision Trees and Lower Bounds

and please search some more  Very Happy  
can you elaborate more about shellsort?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnrobert
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-10-16

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:37 am

bubble sort algorithm is a single array right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnrobert
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-10-16

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:38 am

jennyy wrote:
chelsey wrote:
How did we know or what is an indicator if the variabe needed is an array or elements?
 elements are the data you will place on the array
it is confusing to know the difference but you better understand the flow of the coding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnrobert
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-10-16

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:39 am

Shiela wrote:
VOVOFRIEND wrote:
ahnmaria wrote:
What is better to do first, algorithm or flowchart?
For me, its better to make a flowchart first. because it will help you to know what will be the "flow" of your program.Very Happy  
yeah witty idea haha but actually the algorithm is a part of the flowchart
can't agree more. algorithm is what you right inside the functional shapes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johnrobert
Guru


Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-10-16

PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:40 am

ahnmaria wrote:
What is the important of making algoritms?
can you elaborate your question ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM   

Back to top Go down
 
BUBBLE SORT ALGORITHM
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Bubble gum item
» *SPOILERS* 2012 Sub Exclusive and More named!!
» the mystery of bubbles quest
» Elo Stat pgn not working
» The Bubble Trap

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADVANCE DATA HANDLING CONCEPTS :: Algorithm-
Jump to: